INFERTILITY

INFERTILITY

fertility.jpg

What is Infertility?

Infertility is a disease of the reproductive system that impairs the body’s ability to perform the function of reproduction.

Although conceiving a child may seem to be simple and natural, the physiological process is quite complicated and depends on the proper function of many factors such as:

· Production of healthy eggs by the woman

· Unblocked Fallopian tubes that allow the sperm to reach the egg

· The sperm’s ability to fertilize the egg

· The ability of the fertilized egg to become implanted in the uterus

· Adequate embryo quality

Who is affected by infertility?

Infertility affects approximately 15 per cent of couples trying to initiate a pregnancy. In the past, evaluation and treatment focused primarily on the female partner. However, a malefactor causes 30 per cent of infertility in couples, and a combination of male and female factors causes another 20 per cent. In other words, 50 per cent of all infertility involves a malefactor; however, only 20 per cent of men in such couples undergo a medical evaluation.

Urologists at Belief Hospitals offer full medical evaluations and treatment options for male infertility, including conditions such as:

· Low testosterone (androgen deficiency)

· Erectile dysfunction

· Sexual dysfunction

An Innovative Cure





An Innovative Cure






Copyright by Belief Hospitals 2019. All rights reserved.



Copyright by Belief Hospitals 2019. All rights reserved.